One State Street
400 Columbus Boulevard
Hartford, Connecticut 06103-3195
- One State Street is a 24-story, high rise tower, located in the central business district of downtown Hartford.
- The building is an award winning Project that was developed and managed by Hines.
- Containing over 500,000 square feet of Hartford’s finest office space, One State Street is conveniently located on the west bank of the Connecticut River, a location which offers both easy access and unimpeded views to the north, east, and south with a panoramic view of the city skyline to the west. With an unparalleled location, generous on-site parking, professional management, efficient design, and a strong list of building amenities, One State Street is uniquely prepared to deliver an unmatched level of management services in a highly productive environment, at a convenient location.
- Perhaps the most dramatic feature of the tower’s design is its main entrance on Columbus Boulevard and the building’s main Lobby. The Lobby is a glass enclosed space that cascades in banks of landscaped terraces that expands from the street Level to Level 4.
- All Levels are connected by stairways as well as elevators to the third Level main elevator Lobby. On Level 4, there is an entrance from the building’s pedestrian bridge that connects to Constitution Plaza and the river walking path that is part of Hartford’s Riverfront Recapture. The walking paths along both sides of the Connecticut River provide wonderful outdoor space that is convenient for the employees and visitors of the building.
- Attention to detail is apparent in the building’s Lobby where a palette of fine materials is used in the main Lobby are paved in an intricate pattern of travertine and rojo Alicante marble, the walls are plaster accented by marble, all hardware is polished stainless steel and there is an abundance of natural light and landscaping. These same materials and attention to detail is carried throughout the public areas of the building.
- One State Street is a modern building equipped with advanced energy conservation features together with the efficient design and experienced management which result in an effective and economical use of energy.
- All mechanical systems are well maintained with tenant comfort and reliability as the primary objective of management. (More detailed information is provided under the tab of “Sustainability”)
Materials & Resources:
- Stock 100% recycled paper products in the rest rooms.
- Use low or no VOC paints throughout.
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Initiated green-cleaning and recycled programs.
- Require all newly installed carpet to be off-gassed prior to installation.
- Employ indoor air quality best management practices.
- Implemented Hines’ Go Green Office for tenants.
- 38% more energy efficient than the national average building.
- $1.75 per square foot energy cost savings compared to the national average.
- ENERGY STAR label for 1999, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- BOMA Building of the Year Award 1987, 1989, 2000.
- BOMA Best of the Best Landscaping 2013.
- LEED Silver, March 2014
Click below for more information about...
Back to Top